CD-Writing Program

Im trying to move the family from WinXP to Debian so my computer wont be
rebooted into windows every time I come home..  If I could find a generally
'compatible' browser that works with everything (mostly?) and a good
comprehensive/easy to use cd-writing program, it would be nice.. Anyone who
has conned the family into using Linux have any insight?  All my wife does
is burn mp3's as audio CD's to play in the car..

Jeff J.

---
This message is certified virus free.