Gnats Problem

I've tried posting this to several gnats lists but haven't gotten any
feedback so I thought I'd post it here.

Can anyone explain the process by which notifications of expired prs are
dealt with. If I enable this option in my dbconfig file I get an error
"Unparseable reply from gnatsd" when I submit a pr via gnatsweb. If I
disable the option everything works fine. Also, I have added additional
fields to dbconfig and removed some that I didn't need.

I'm using Gnats v4.0-beta1 and Gnatsweb v3.99.2

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Bruce

Bruce W. Bodnyk