tulip?

I have a 32-bit Netgear FA511 card and I cannot
get the tulip module to install. I am in the
installation program for potato, 2.2r5.

The PCMICIA *appears* to be working because the
card is lit. I set the PCMCIA to use the i82365
Intel-compatible controller. I didn't specify
any extra configuration settings.

When I choose to install the tulip module from
the net modules list, I receive the following
errors:

**** START ****

/lib/modules/2.2.19/net/tulip.o: init_module: Device or resource busy
Hint: this error can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters
/lib/modules/2.2.19/net/tulip.o: insmod /lib/modules/2.2.19/net/tulip.o
failed
/lib/modules/2.2.19/net/tulip.o: insmod tulip failed

Installation failed.

The Netgear manual for this card says to use
the tulip module -- and it worked finely in
RedHat. Any ideas!?

Thank you!
(==timtohy==)