Re: Email Clients

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 12:57:25PM -0500, Bannerman, Israel wrote:
> To all:
> Are there any linux email clients that will work with an Exchange system?
> (supporting Mapi)
> I read something about Insight but figured I would get a second opinion.
>
> Thanks alot,
> -Israel

I was looking for an email client that works with the Microsoft
Exchange. I found the Evolution, developed by Ximian. I didn`t
used it yet, but I think it can do it. But to be used as a
Microsoft Exchange 2000 client you will have to buy the
Ximian Connector.

See: www.ximian.com/products/ximian_evolution/

HTH,
  Rafael Sasaki