Re: ALSA or XMMS problem?

Sebastiaan wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Stefan Bellon wrote:

> > But I don't get a system beep anymore. Do I have to configure ALSA
> > in some way that it generates system beeps as well? In XMMS it
> > works fine, but e.g. when pressing Tab in an xterm I used to hear a
> > beep when the completion is not unique.
> >
> Use the mixer to turn on the volume channel.

Thanks, all is solved and well now. I didn't notice the "MM" on top of
the PC Speaker Volume in alsamixer. The volume was turned on, but
muted. Argh. Thanks for the help.

Greetings,

Stefan.

--
 Stefan Bellon * <mailto:sbellon@sbellon.de> * <http://www.sbellon.de/>
 PGP 2 and OpenPGP keys available from my home page