Re: What shows what an uninstalled package does?

Phillip Deackes <gsmh@runbox.com> writes:

> Try installing Storm Package Manager (stormpkg) - a GUI to apt. Very nice
> - I always use it to find info about packages. It is also very good at
> highlighting optional packages which the command-line apt-get does not do.

OK, thanks.  Sounds like a nice tool.  Most of my work or at least a
lot of it is done over ssh.  I'm probably more comfortable at the
command line than anywhere else from working like that a lot.

But it would come in handy to have a nice gui tool at times too.