Re: What shows what an uninstalled package does?

On Sun, 03 Mar 2002 11:37:56 -0800
Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com> wrote:

> Martin Hermanowski <martin@mh57.net> writes:

> Yikes.. I guess the name is kind of a giveaway but the definition in
> the man page doesn't come across as giving that kind of information:

Try installing Storm Package Manager (stormpkg) - a GUI to apt. Very nice
- I always use it to find info about packages. It is also very good at
highlighting optional packages which the command-line apt-get does not do.

You should be able to do apt-get install stormpkg. It is available in
testing and unstable.

--
Phillip Deackes
Using Debian Linux