date user logged in?

    Currently, a last on my firewall box shows the "date" user logged in from
yesterday at 06:28. Now, since that's when my crons run, I suspect this box
has not been cracked, but can someone confirm this for me?

    Mike

[msoulier@rabbit msoulier]$ last
msoulier pts/0        tigger           Sun Mar  3 20:12   still logged in
msoulier pts/0        tigger           Sat Mar  2 09:29 - 12:20  (02:51)
date     {                             Sat Mar  2 06:28   still logged in
date     |                             Sat Mar  2 06:28   still logged in

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@mcss.mcmaster.ca>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix