Re: Traxdata CDRW241040 plus

On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 11:38:12PM +0000, Gerard Robin wrote:

> P1:
> I changed my files lilo.conf and fstab as recommended and I
> installed the modules sg and ide-scsi, but I dont't know which driver
> to choose with modconf in the part cdrom and when I launch xcdroast
> everything is ok except CD-Writer-Device is absent.

Sorry for this stupid post I forgot to run lilo.

I burned a CD-R correctly with xcdroast.
I run potato 2.2r2 kernel 2.2.18pre21 and I didn't need to compile
again my kernel.

but I can't burn a CD-RW ?
and now, cdcd don't work, play give me : No disc in drive.
mount always complains :
fs type udf not supported by kernel.

I'll be grateful for your light of these 3 last points.

--
Gerard