Re: graphical file managers (gmc vs. nautilus)

On Sunday 03 March 2002 11:56 am, Angus D Madden wrote:
> I need to find a good graphical file manager for my family pc.  I am
> aware of two choices: gmc and nautilus.

  I'm not sure if you are looking for other options, but if you are have you
taken a look at Konqueror? It can handle mounting by itself, can follow
symlinks, has an easy-to-use mime-type editor, provides most of the bells and
whistles of Nautilus, and also happens to be a very nice web browser (and
Konqi 3.0 Beta 2 is IMO faster than Mozilla).

  -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                    tbutler@uninetsolutions.com
Universal  Networks                       http://www.uninet.info
Christian Portal and Search Tool:       http://www.faithtree.com