Re: mutt procmail NEWBIE

> Are you sure? SCHADUW=${MAILDIR}/schaduw does say it's in /home/snotty/Mail/schaduw??

No, not sure what you are using for a referance.

> Almost there
>
> Thanks again!
> Frans

I should also mention, if mutt still complains about the files as
not being a mailbox, you will have to delete and recreate them. As I
mentioned earlier, I had this problem with /var/spool/mail/username
not being a mailbox, so I had to delete the username file and send
myself an email, the username file was recreated and mutt recognized
it as such.
jerry