Re: Avoid booting direct to X.. I want my starx back

On 01/03/02 Bob Thibodeau did speaketh:

> > Now I can startx but now I get put into a kde session.  I'd sooner set
> > my hair on fire, and I'm mostly bald.

    I pulled mine out long ago. ;-)

    Be sure to disable Ctrl-Alt-Backspace if you use startx. Otherwise, you
can lock the screen, and someone can come along and shut down X and get a
prompt as you.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@mcss.mcmaster.ca>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix