where to find CorelDRAW for Linux -- or a suitable replacement, for migration

Hi.

Against conventional wisdom, I'd like to ask if anyone knows where I can still
grab a copy of CorelDRAW for Linux. It's quite sad that the GIMP can't open
a CDR file (I tried doing it, but then again I might be wrong), and that Corel
isn't anymore distributing CorelDRAW for Linux. Kind of I badly need
CorelDRAW... or any way to migrate the contents of the CDR file while
maintaining the metadata inside that file so I can edit it later in a vector app
(and any vector app aside from QCAD). Any help would be really appreciated.

Paolo Alexis Falcone

www.edsamail.com