Re: dpkg - the letter prefixes.. what do they mean

dman <dsh8290@rit.edu> writes:

> Ok, I'll work on my teaching skills a little more :-).

I think you should be promoted to `oracle' or something.  That was
good. It seems so easy once explained, but I'll be damned if I could
see that in it.

Thanks..

Thats another one of those things that once you're onto it, it recedes
into the background and doesn't seem like a problem any more.

Having too much fun installing stuff with apt-get to worry about that
now. .. hehe

Oh that reminds me, I'm seeing some kind of bug in the rsync that is in
woody testing now. Whats the proceedure for reports?