www forward with bind

Hello,

I use bind for my domain and I am trying to forward any www queries to the
providers' server. So suppose my domain name is domain.com, I want that
every www.domain.com is redirected to www.me.provider.com.

I have tried various variations in the zone files, like:
www             IN      CNAME	www.me.provider.com.

but I have not gotten it to work.

I know it can be done when a http daemon is installed, but I am not
allowed to open port 80 on my computer, so I would like to redirect the
www queries by dns. Other solutions are welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Sebastiaan

--
  NT is the OS of the future. The main engine is the 16-bit Subsystem
  (also called MS-DOS Subsystem). Above that, there is the windoze 95/98