Re: x-forwarding with ssh

Ok, I was actually running ssh with the -X option and it wasn't working then
either.

I've noticed that when I ssh to the box in question I get this message:

  Warning: Remote host denied X11 forwarding.

The display variable is not being set either.
Exporting the display variable manually does work, as does

  xterm -display remote.host:0.0

What I would like though is for X apps to display without having to do this.

Any ideas?