Re: Enough time wasted, moving on

> Anyone who wants the official 6 CD set of woody 3.0
> Can send me an address privately.  First one I get in my inbox with
> snailmail address will get the cds mailed to them.

Harry, woody hasn't been released yet, so there are no official CDs
yet.  Since those CDs were pressed, a bunch of packages have been
updated and fixed, and there's more fixes that will need to be done
before release.

> Maybe I got hoodwinked getting them from `The sphere'

Probably, if they're passing woody off as done.

Skyclad dancing to drums, something Wicca this way comes