Re: Enough time wasted, moving on

Harry Putnam wrote:

> I've burned up 2 full days, gotten no help whatever from the list.
> Found the install routines to be unusable.

Same here on the last two counts, except
it's been two weeks with Potato r5.

And supposedly nothing goes out (paraphrasing
the debian.org Web site) "until it installs
and works as advertised".  BS like Mickeysoft
and QC apparently as good as them.  That's a
shame too.  It coulda stomped all over the
commercial distros (not to mention Windows)
when it comes to the server market.  Now it's
not even a contender.

--
Keith Parkansky
keithp@execpc.com