Re: Enough time wasted, moving on

> You can try installing a base potato system, then dist-upgrade to
> woody.  This has worked for me on several systems.

  Just out of curiosity, if someone is planning to use Woody, wouldn't it be
easier to get the Woody netinst CD, and go directly to Woody? I didn't
encounter any problems with it in my experience at least...
  BTW, to the original poster: Don't bother with DSELECT. Install the base
system, and then once you get it working, use a decent tool like KPackage in
KDE for installing more packages. Oh, or aptitude seems nice too.

  -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                    tbutler@uninetsolutions.com
Universal  Networks                       http://www.uninet.info
Christian Portal and Search Tool:       http://www.faithtree.com