Re: How to use the Linux Progress Patch (Splash Screen)?

Hi Gordon,
> David Odin has updated the patch to 2.4.13 [1], and I have created
> Debian-packages [2] with a Debian-like design. They're still
> preliminary, but work with 2.4.17.

  Thanks! It patched quite well. :-) My newly minted Kernel didn't produce
very good results (i.e. it went to an odd ball frequency and then locked up),
but I'm assuming I simply misconfigured something to else to do with the
framebuffer. Hopefully I'll have some better news to post soon.

  Thanks again,
             Tim

Timothy R. Butler                    tbutler@uninetsolutions.com
Universal  Networks                       http://www.uninet.info