Re: syncing debian packages on two machines

Well I have only one box , so I can't guarante this will work, but you could
try this:

Install what you want on box1
Install apt-move and configure it
Do apt-move sync. This will build you a local mirror containing only the
packages you have on box1
Make this mirror your only apt source on box2
Fire up dselect on box2 and install everything

This has the advatage that you only download updates once.
I'd be interested to know if that works

HTH, Simon.