upgrading potato to woody

Thank you Osamu Aoki for your go-woody script. Without it I would never
have upgraded to woody until it became the stable release. It took 48
hours over a ppp connection - with nobody to hit a return key at times
because I was away at work - but it worked.

Thanks dman for your helpful posts - when I screwed up things soon
after the upgrade, I went to the mailing lists archive and three of your
old postings helped me wriggle out.

And finally, thanks to Kevin who pointed out to me that I had
inverted the syntax for creating a sym link to get X going.

People like you three are one of the reasons Debian is what it is.

Sam
--
Sam Varghese
http://www.gnubies.com