Re: Adding Groups

* Rodney Agha (rodney@engine.net.au) [020221 18:47]:
> What would be the procuder to add groups to user emails ?
> how would you check for email groups?
> for eg, on workstation using outlook, to : #allstaff ?

You probably want an alias. The procedure for setting this up will be
dependent on your MTA. Most likely, you'll need to look at your
/etc/aliases file and related documentation. (Dependent on your MTA,
again.) The default Debian MTA is exim, and its /etc/aliases file is
pretty self-explanatory. You probably need a line something like this:

allstaff: mike sam jaime

Ask if you need more help.

good times,
Vineet

--
Currently seeking opportunities in the SF Bay Area
Please see http://www.doorstop.net/resume/