Re: application exits as 'Killed'

Well I have not run testing for yonks but iirc most of the KDE probs are due
to the curious mix of 2.1.x/2.2x that it contains. The solution appears to be
to upgrade everything KDE to unstable. However..... kde in unstable is
presently uninstallable because libkmid depends on libglib1.3-12 which is no
longer available in testing or unstable. You will need to track down a copy
of libglib1.3-12 and install it with dpkg prior to doing an upgrade, or wait
until a newer version of libkmid that fixes this dep gets uploaded.

Good Luck
Simon Hepburn.