application exits as 'Killed'

Hi All,

Im running testing with KDE and when running galeon / konqueror - it
just exits. When running it from console - it just displays Killed where
I might have expected it to say Segfault.

shri@vishnu:~$ konqueror
Killed
shri@vishnu:~$ galeon

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library
Killed
shri@vishnu:~$

I haven't killed them from another console or such and there is noone else
connected to this machine. It also does this every single time. Konqueror
only crashed when surfing the web though.

Another interesting thing to note perhaps would be that evolution also
crashes (the mail component) when starting either galeon or konqueror.

I must admit that these problems started when I installed enlightement.
I originally thought that it may be because I was running then from
enlightenment instead of KDE but having same problem in KDE.

Running on Athlon 1GHz with 128Mb RAM, 520Mb Swap custom Kernel-2.4.17.

Any ideas.

Shri