Static route config

Hi,

	How do I configure a static route into the startup scripts / files
so that the route is set at boot time? I dont think
/etc/network/interfaces will work for this because none of the interfaces
on the machine belong to the destination net. Here is the config I am
working with :

eth0 - 192.168.0.0/24  <-- Uplink to the router
eth1 - 192.168.1.0/24
tr0  - 192.168.2.0/24

I need to route packets destined for 192.168.10.0/8 onto eth1. I can
define the route on the command line - just havent figured out where to
define it so that the system comes up on a reboot with this route also
defined.

Thanks,
Jor-el