Re: is openssh version (in potato) 1.2.3-9.4 vulnerable?

The new version of Nessus (in testing) is complaining about this too.

I think, from looking at the bug reports etc., that in potato the offending versions of ssh and
openssh have been patched so that, although your version number indicates that you have a problem, the
truth is that you're safe. All of this is, of course, dependent on you being up to date with
security.debian.org updates.

Can someone confirm this please...

Thanks,

Liam