Re: mozilla and vnc

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 10:13:09PM -0600, Matt Garman wrote:
> However, mozilla is a bit strange: it will load, and the window will
> be created, but the content of the window is entirely black!  xrefresh
> doesn't do anything.  The mouse will appear over the blackness.  It
> appears as though mozilla is actually working---I did a bunch of
> random clicking with the mouse, and got mozilla's half pointer/half
> stopwatch to appear.
>
> Furthermore, this problem exists with both the linux xvncviewer client
> and the windows nt vncviewer program.  I'm guessing this has something
> to do with mozilla... but I don't know what that would be.

I just setup mozilla and vnc and they're working together fine
for me... So it's not neccessarily an endemic problem...
What bit-depth are you running your vnc server at?

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.

use, duplication and distribution.