Bridging ppp connection with ethernet connection?

Hi
    I have a machine running debian that has a ppp connection to the
internet (ppp0) and an ethernet connection to my network (eth0. I have 6
static public ip addresses, at the moment the debian machine has two of
these one for the external interface ppp0 and one for the internal interface
eth0. Is it possible to bridge the two interfaces so that they both have the
same ip? If so how can i do this? If this can be done can i still use
iptables to set define what packets are allowed into/out of my network?

Thankyou

Charlie