lilo problem

Hello,

I just installed a new hd (hdc), and put Sid on it.  Because I have some bad
experiences with lilo (always my mistake), I boot now from floppy to get
to my Sid.

This is what I have on hdc:
/dev/hdc6       /
/dev/hdc1 /boot
/dev/hdc7   swap
/dev/hdc2 /usr
/dev/hdc3 /home
/dev/hdc5 /var

On hda I have a working redhat and winblows.  I currently still use
Redhat because I haven't fine tuned my Sid yet (still more problems left to
fix).

This is hda:
/dev/hda6               /
/dev/hda2               /boot
/dev/hda1               /win
/dev/hda5               swap

Lilo is on the redhat system, on hda6!

This is my lilo.conf:
boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
prompt
timeout=50
linear
default=nieuwekernel

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.2.14-5.0
        label=linux
        initrd=/boot/initrd-2.2.14-5.0.img
        read-only
        root=/dev/hda6

image=/boot/nieuwek
        label=nieuwekernel
        read-only

image=/boot/2.4.17
        label=nnk
        read-only

other=/dev/hda1
        label=dos

What should I add to my lilo.conf to get Sid booting?

Thanks in advance,
--
Rudy Gevaert - rudy@zeus.rug.ac.be  - http://www.webworm.org
             - keyserverID=24DC49C6 - http://www.zeus.rug.ac.be

  It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims.
                                    - Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)