quota problem

Hi,

I've just made the update from potato to woody and now I'm getting into
trouble with my quota settings, perhaps someone can help me?

When I start up quota I get the following:

stardock:/boot# /etc/init.d/quota restart
Turning off quotas.
Checking quotas...
done.
Turning on quotas.
quotaon: using //quota.user on /dev/sda2 [/]: No such file or directory
quotaon: using /boot/quota.user on /dev/sda1 [/boot]: No such file or
directory
quotaon: using /home/quota.user on /dev/sdb1 [/home]: No such file or
directory
quotaon: using /pub/quota.user on /dev/sdc1 [/pub]: No such file or
directory

I looked around and noticed, that quota now stores the configuration in
files called "aquota.user".
I noticed, that quota still works, but it doesn't stop if the hard limit
is reached (and when I log in over ftp, it tells me Quota Off, why this?)
When I copy the aquota.user files to quota.user, I won't get the error
messages on startup any more, but therefore repquota doesn't work any
longer..

Seems all very strange for me :(

Anyone had the same problems, are there any suggestions?
Would be nice :)

So long
Sebastian aka Milamber