Re: Need some help with hardware

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 11:45:41AM +1030, Tom Cook wrote:
> > Thomas Martens wrote:
> >
> > Hey there
> >
> > i am going to buy some new servers, but on the server i need a
> > raidcontroller where the disk are going to work as are mirror, but i
> > have tryed with the, promise fast traks 1++ tx2, but that don´t work,
> >
> > so my question is, what raidcontroller can run mirror under debian?
> >

> I happen to know that A1000s work nicely (or at least did 2 years ago).
> I can't be of more help than that, sorry.
>
> Please send plain text emails to mailing lists.  Deciphering HTML makes
> my brain hurt, and for some reason nutscrape prints html email in an
> outrageously small font.  I know this is a configuration issue at my
> end, but it is still considered courteous to send plain text.

GAH! netscape? html mail? ewwwwww. mutt + w3m are the answer ;) its
*very* rare for me to fire up anything graphical for reading mail, HTML
or not... after all... the only mail that you'd get that you'd *need* a
graphical browser for would be porn, and hell, I can't afford that!

Cheers,

Brett Parker