a2ps - landscape

Hi,

a2ps is a very handy utility indeed. I just ran into a problem though.

I wanted to print some text with *very* long lines. I expected to make
better use of the page by printing in landscape mode (with the -r
option). But then the unpleasant surprise: while the page indeed was
printed in landscape mode, line wrapping happened at the same places as
in portrait mode.

Is there any way to make a2ps to use the whole page in landscape mode?

(Don't know whether I'm clear enough: a2ps brakes at let's say 80
characters, in landscape mode it should be able to brake at let's say
120 characters given the same font size, but actually it again brakes
at 80 characters. I would like it to brake at 120 characters and in
that way using the whole space available.)

Thanks in advance!

Andreas Goesele