Re: Need some help with hardware

> Thomas Martens wrote:
>
> Hey there
>
> i am going to buy some new servers, but on the server i need a
> raidcontroller where the disk are going to work as are mirror, but i
> have tryed with the, promise fast traks 1++ tx2, but that don´t work,
>
> so my question is, what raidcontroller can run mirror under debian?

I happen to know that A1000s work nicely (or at least did 2 years ago).
I can't be of more help than that, sorry.

Please send plain text emails to mailing lists.  Deciphering HTML makes
my brain hurt, and for some reason nutscrape prints html email in an
outrageously small font.  I know this is a configuration issue at my
end, but it is still considered courteous to send plain text.

Tom