Re: Problem installing Intel 810 video under debian

hi ya rahul

your best bet is to d/l and install xfree-4.x ( XF86_SVGA or XFree86 )
	- turn on i810/i815 and AGPGART kernel options too

if you are unlucky nd trying to make xfree-3.x.x with the onboard i810
chipset you're gonna have gazillion problems ( nothing to do with debian)
.... the XFCom_i810 works with older i810 chipsets..

for downloading and line-line ype instructions... not that many of um

best i can do for ya ... line by line typing ...
	http://www.Linux-1U.net/MotherBoard/Intel.X11.Patch.uhow2.txt

c ya
alvin