Re: Borked mouse

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 12:28:09AM -0800, Vineet Kumar wrote:
> > the post that you're quoting was addressed to karsten. if
> > you're trying to emulate him, you'll have to do way better than this.
>
> Not at all; just my impression was that questions posted on the list
> were "up for grabs" to be answered on the list. You're free to send
> private emails if you only want certain people responding, or to ignore
> me and anyone else whose responses you don't like.
>
> good times,
> Vineet

So everybody complain about your mails and each time you answer saying
you are wrong I am right.
What bother me is people not reading a mail before sending reply in
which they believe to be smart by quoting a manpage even if it is not
the appropriate one.

Christophe

People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life.
--Faith Resnick