Re: GPG: key D5DE453D: invalid subkey binding

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 04:04:52PM -0200, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Feb 2002, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > What is the remedy?  Any pointer to information will be nice.
>
> There is none.
Sad :( ...
> I gave up the entire pgp.net keyserver system, and since I loathe the
> non-DFSG-compliant keyserver.net crap, I've been using keyring.debian.org as
> the only keyserver where people can get a proper copy of my key (other than
> asking me for it directly, or finger hmh@debian.org).

"keyserver.net" used to be usable but it started causing problem thus I
stopped using it a while ago.  That is not my option too.

If this is true, /usr/share/gnupg/option.skel must be modified.  It
said:

# GnuPG can import a key from a HKP keyerver if one is missing
# for certain operations. Is you set this option to a keyserver
# you will be asked in such a case whether GnuPG should try to
# import the key from that server (server do syncronize with each
# other and DNS Round-Robin may give you a random server each time).
# Use "host -l pgp.net | grep www" to figure out a keyserver.

There should be some warning of the bugs on those pgp.net keyservers.

Also, it looks like I can "send" my key to "keyring.debian.org" but I can
not "recv".  Maybe I have to wait CRON but...  (I am not a Debian
developer)

--
+  Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com>, GnuPG-key: 1024D/D5DE453D  +