Re: GPG: key D5DE453D: invalid subkey binding

On Sat, 09 Feb 2002, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> What is the remedy?  Any pointer to information will be nice.

There is none. One could get the keyserver software, and fix it (good luck,
that thing is NOT easy to grok), then waste a few days of machine cicles
purging all screwed up keys from the keyring...   And you would still risk
that people would ignore all your hard work, I suppose.

I gave up the entire pgp.net keyserver system, and since I loathe the
non-DFSG-compliant keyserver.net crap, I've been using keyring.debian.org as
the only keyserver where people can get a proper copy of my key (other than
asking me for it directly, or finger hmh@debian.org).

  Henrique Holschuh