Internet connection

Hi,

Not sure what info you require but I can tell you my problem and you will
need to ask me what I need to tell you.  I am using Debian GNU/Linux 2.2.19

Window's box A connects to the Internet. ICS configured.
Linux box B connects to the Internet through box A

Now when I start Mozilla or task select (assume any Internet connection
then) box B Mozilla just sits and can't find the URL or task select sits
trying to connect to the ftp site.  No connection will be found in either
UNLESS I open a MS-dos prompt from box A and ping box B then straight away
the ftp site is found or the url using Mozilla.

Any suggestions?

Cheers Al