Re: Woody root on RAID and 2.4.17

>Has anyone successfully built a woody system with root fs on software
>RAID and kernel 2.4 ?

	As a matter of fact I just spent last weekend doing this
	very same thing.  The HOWTOS that are floating around
	out there are some what stale.  To find out the
	real story I had to load the lilo-22.1 source code
	and read the README.raid1 that comes with the source.

	I am using ATA drives, but I have attached my (trimed)
	lilo.conf file.  The key is the 'raid-extra-boot'

	Good Luck,

	/dev/md0 - /boot
	/dev/md1 - swap
	/dev/md2 - root