Any comercial apps made it back to the community?

I was reading today about the pending release of libranet 2.0.  And, realizing that they are the last commercial linux based on Debian, got me to thinking. (scary as that is!)  Of all the other commercial versions, Corel, Storm, Prodgeny, has any of their advancements made it back to the debian community since their demise.

I remember reading that when corel shutdown, they were going to give their stuff to  a sourceforge project, But I've never seen it.  Stormix had a nice firewall interface, but the only place I've seen that is a CD in my desk-drawer.

So, I'm wondering, is the only place to find their stuff, is in the source code from their CD's?  Or, is someone out there still working on it?

Wayne