Re: Any comercial apps made it back to the community?

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 08:43:32AM -0600, techlists@techgod.net wrote:

> So, I'm wondering, is the only place to find their stuff, is in the
> source code from their CD's?  Or, is someone out there still working
> on it?

I also wondered about that.  The easiest ever installation of an
operating system apart from msdos 6.22 I did was with Storm Linux.  I
wondered why some of those fine tools Stormix used could not become
part of the Debian installation process.

Regards.

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the
      life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
                                John 14:6