aolserver and symlinks in /usr/lib/cgi-bin

I'm running aolserver 3.4.2 on potato and would like to give mailman
a try. Mailman installed in the into /usr/lib/ and put a symlink into
/usr/lib/cgi-bin/, like:

root@mir:~# ls -l /usr/lib/cgi-bin/
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           18 Jan 30 21:43 mailman ->
../mailman/cgi-bin/

How to configure aolserver correctly? My current settings (as
installed by dpkg) are:

-----------------
#
# CGI interface -- nscgi
#
# Note: CGI is *vastly* inferior to ADP's or even built-in Tcl libraries.
#
ns_section "ns/server/${server}/module/nscgi"
ns_param debug           false		;# Be chatty in log
ns_param gethostbyaddr   false		;# Whether to do reverse DNS lookups
ns_param limit           0		;# Max number of concurrent CGI processes
ns_param maxoutput       10240		;# Max bytes allowed from external process
ns_param buffersize      8192		;# Buffer output from external process
ns_param Map		"GET /*.pl"
ns_param Map		"GET /*.py"
ns_param Map		"GET /cgi /usr/lib/cgi-bin/"
ns_param Map		"GET /cgi-bin /usr/lib/cgi-bin/"
ns_param Map		"POST /*.pl"
ns_param Map		"POST /*.py"
ns_param Interps      CGIinterps

ns_section "ns/interps/CGIinterps"
ns_param .pl          "/usr/bin/perl"
ns_param .sh          "/bin/sh"
ns_param .py          "/usr/bin/python"

# CGI environment variable handling -- See admin guide
ns_param   systemenvironment false   ;# Copies environment from nsd start shell