Re: from casette tape to computer?

On Wednesday 23 January 2002 19:51, Cheryl Homiak wrote:
> I want to know if there is a way I can take material on a casette tape and
> convert it to an audio file on my computer.
> Thanks.

This thread intrigued me, so I'm trying to record this Bad Religion tape, but
I'm not sure where the volume on my cassette deck should be... i tried
putting it all the way up, but that makes it all static-y, so should I have
it all the way down, or at listening level or what?  Also gramofile only
detected 2 tracks and i think that there should be more like 15.

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson