Re: separate graph package for gnumeric ?

That's on the TODO list. See http://bugs.debian.org/128331 .

>   J> Apparently you don't have gnumeric-doc and gnome-help installed.
>
> Then shouldn't they be part of the dependencies for gnumeric ?!

They already are.

gnumeric Suggests: gnumeric-doc (not Depends: so that you don't have to have
the documentation installed if you don't want it or can't afford the space;
not Recommends: as that would be annoying to dselect users)

gnumeric-doc Suggests: gnome-help (not Depends:/Recommends: as the
documentation is readable using an alternative GNOME help browser (e.g.
Galeon), or a regular web browser).

As much as I like apt-get, I still prefer using dselect as a frontend to it,
as it points out Recommends: and Suggests: dependencies to me, and gives me
the choice whether or not to follow them.

> Would I be wrong to file a bug report to that effect ?

No, but unless you can provide convincing arguments for stronger
dependencies, I'll stick to the current ones.

Ray
--
Gartner Group ?!?	Never heard of them. What did they do in computing
except manage to put on their tie without accidentaly killing themselves ?!?