Re: Init scripts

D --

dhclient worked great for me too until I upgraded the kernel to a custom
2.4.17... I'm wondering if maybe it's got something to do with that I
compile the network device driver into the kernel instead of as a module
like it is in the 2.2.20 kernel?

So how do I tell ifup/ifdown to use dhcpcd instead of dhclient?? I
couldn't even find the package that had dhcpcd... I wound up just copying
the executable off of my slackware box.

Thanks,
Tim