Re: semi-ot: learning python

    Hi Greg.

    I find that I have no problem finding little scripts that need writing to
simplify my life. If you want a few simple exercises with solutions, check out
our website for the Ottawa Python Author's Group at http://opag.ca.
Specifically, you want Mikes Exercises.py, some simple scripts suitable for
learning.

    Cheers,

    Mike

On 19/01/02 Greg Fischer did speaketh: