Re: how much can it take?

hi ya

you can try to do a stress test on your server from the outside world
and see if its response time is still acceptable

or simple way...
	- when yur ids/monitoring tools says that the server doesnt
	exist or doesnt respond... you know its too heavily loaded
	and it'd be time to make "www" into a cluster of loadsharing
	servers

c ya
alvin
http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Audit