Re: WindowMaker is ugly!!

on Thu, 17 Jan 2002 02:45:23AM +0100, marTin insinuated:
> also sprach darrell <ddupasedm@netscape.net> [2002.01.17.0237 +0100]:
> > workspace -> appearance -> themes -> debian
>
> oh, that's right...

forgot about that ... thanks for the reminder!

> > from the debian menu's, just a footnote, these menus provided for
> > windowmaker under debian seem to be uneditable from the
> > windowmaker control panel,
>
> also true. that's a bug. i wonder if it's files. nori: did you
> install reportbug yet? i think *you* should file this bug *if it
> isn't filed yet*.

right.  i now have two bugs -- one previously detailed, one that
wmaker sig11s and offers to dump core or restart.  restarting doesn't
do much except move window on top of each other; dumping core restarts
window maker.  hm.  but these are already filed in bugs #48068,
#78088, and #78089.  so that sucks but it's filed.  there's also the
unfixed bug that wmaker can't read its own menu config, and if you try
to access it, fails, and erases the menu for you.  but that's filed,
too (#69669) ...

is my bug [1] perhaps already reported in #127718?  it looks similar
but not exact ...

anyhow, i don't find it.  so i'm filing.  (#129639)

</nori>

[1] when i change a background or add extra desktops and save my
configuration, wmaker does not segfault but defaults to an ugly, ugly
theme, not listed anywhere.

-------------------------http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/~nori/jnl/daily.html