Re: WindowMaker is ugly!!

workspace -> appearance -> themes -> debian

????

from the debian menu's, just a footnote, these menus provided
for windowmaker under debian seem to be uneditable from the
windowmaker control panel,

is it the deregular to post pictures of our desktop - that is good fun - madduck is weird, i wish i had vim configured to create
my mail nicely formatted, working on it

http://24.79.244.68/debian_gnu_linux_woody.jpg

here is some pix of my desktop nori, btw, wmaker is cool and
pretty damn hard to beat, i have tried many desktops, gimp 1.2 runs real well on woody, but i havent tried the 2.4 kernel yet

perhaps your menues are broken if they dont fix the theme

darrell

madduck@madduck.net wrote:

also sprach nori heikkinen <nori@sccs.swarthmore.edu> [2002.01.17.0119 +0100]:

things progress fine until i attempt to change the background, or add
more desktops than just one, or make some moderately large change to
the appearance of X.  Before, it was fine, with grey menus and red top
bars, just like it shows in the default settings, but afterwards,
it becomes, as someone recently so eloquently put it, like it was "hit
with an ugly stick."  nowhere in the configuration settings do i see
anythign that resembles this ugly font, or large black menu titles.
to see the difference, i've taken a couple small screenshots of the
menus before and after.  they're at
http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/users/03/nori/WindowMaker/ .

`wmakerconf`